Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: It's been a long time

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Trevor Vincent's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shadows of past loves
    And of things gone wrong
    Cannot empty my mind of your eyes
    Or the fragrance that I inhaled
    Once or twice
    Or on many occasions
    Only to be lost as if I sipped on too many shots
    Or took too many hits to the lungs
    Never rivaling the high I got from your arms
    Or your sweet voice echoing through my thoughts
    But it's been a long time
    Since I've walked down that aisle
    I saw two last week lost in the minds of years gone by
    They kissed and became one
    Reminding me of the taste of your lips
    And our bodies intertwined in an embrace that only time could break

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Trevor Vincent's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just wanted to tell you guys that I haven't forgotten about you or the hostboard. I've been searching for inspiration and have been really upset w/the final product of many of my writings. Oh, let me know when there's going to be another get together for DPS...I showed up two weeks ago and no one was there.


  3. #3
    Inactive Member Trevor Vincent's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nobody was there man...it's ok though...I got to stop by and see Luke.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner parch's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2001
    Posts
    453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey
    i liked this
    sad but hit me
    and bout dps... you showed? was machine head there? or was no one at all there?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •